Welcome to Steiner Institute of Esthetics!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in Esthetics (Skin Care)!
We operate Esthetics schools in five states:
- Arizona: Steiner Institute of Esthetics
- Maryland: Baltimore School of Massage's Steiner Institute of Esthetics
- Texas: Steiner Institute of Esthetics
- Utah: Steiner Institute of Esthetics at UCMT
- Virginia: Steiner Institute of Esthetics at VASOM
Esthetics (Skin Care) is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Steiner Institute of Esthetics over other Esthetics Schools?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students
- Day or evening classes are available.
More Than 100 Years in the Skin Care Industry
The Steiner companies entered the skin care industry in England more than one hundred years ago, in 1901, when Henry Steiner created his own brand of Apothecary products for hair and skin. His son, Herman Steiner, expanded the business, operating salons all across England and on several cruise ships. Today, Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products, and an educator teaching students the skills necessary to be spa professionals, including massage therapy and skin care.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 31 campuses in 14 states.
SEG's National Career Services Department gives Steiner Institute of Esthetics graduates access to a world of opportunities:
- SEG has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers.
- SEG's Career Services team generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year.
- Graduates of SEG schools have been recruited by many of the top-rated employers in the spa industry.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
The most in-demand spa professionals are those who are dually licensed – as Estheticians and Massage Therapists. The Steiner Institute of Esthetics, in conjunction with the Arizona School of Massage Therapy, the Baltimore School of Massage, the Texas Center for Massage Therapy, the Utah College of Massage Therapy, and the Virginia School of Massage (also SEG schools), offers its graduates the opportunity to receive a high-quality education in both fields.
Call us today to get started:
Tempe, AZ: (877) 969-2639
Baltimore, MD: (888) 636-7929
Dallas, TX: (888) 225-4962
Salt Lake City, UT: (800) 617-3302
Charlottesville, VA: (888) 599-2001